- Guided Pyla Dune and oyster-tasting tour from Bordeaux
- Marvel at panoramic views of Arcachon, the Atlantic Ocean and the Landes Forest from the top of Pyla Dune
- Indulge in fresh oysters or shrimp at a local oyster farm
- Small-group format ensures personalized experience
- Roundtrip travel by comfortable minivan included
Departure & Return
Bordeaux Tourist Office Please be there 5 min before tour departure (8.25am)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BORDOVINO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Arcachon Half-Day Trip from Bordeaux with Pyla Sand Dune Climb & Oyster Tasting.
- "If you have enough time you can go to the Pyla dune by train and spend more time there." See review