Departure & Return
Adresse: Rue Charles Domercq, 33800 Bordeaux. Your train to Saint- Émilion will leave from Bordeaux Saint-Jean Train Station.
At 9:45am, you will take the touristic train in Saint Emilion train station. You will find it outside the station, in the parking. Present your voucher to the local partner. It will serve as an entrance ticket to the little tourist train.
At 2:30pm, you will visit a famous wine shop called “Ô vins/20” in the centre of Saint Emilion where you will taste 4 types of wines. Present your voucher to the local partner. It will serve as an entrance ticket to the tasting. Alternatively, go paperless by presenting it in your phone.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY UNIVERSAL TOUR GROUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience