Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day wine and tastings tour of Saint-Emilion from Bordeaux
- Travel into Saint-Emilion, one of Bordeaux’s major wine appellations
- Winery tour and red wine tastings at a Grand Cru estate
- Walking tour of the UNESCO-listed wine village of Saint-Emilion
- Wine tasting at a Saint-Emilion village wine bar
- Learn about the winemaking techniques and ‘terroir’ of the region
- Air-conditioned minivan transport and tastings included, with food at your own expense
- Small group of eight people or fewer
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids from 12 years old. Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per tour
- Near public transportation
- The minimum number of people for each tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum is not reached and proceed to a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Daily desinfection of our fleet / Mask is mandatory during transporation until further notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BWT SAS - Bordeaux Wine Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands