4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
pick-up at your place
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel / appartment / airport - do not hesitate to write your location when you book this tour
- Bordeaux Airport, Bordeaux France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We will have to hike up the Dune, make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bordo'Chateaux
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private morning trip to the Dune of Pyla & oysters tasting at the local market ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private morning trip to the Dune of Pyla & oysters tasting at the local market ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private morning trip to the Dune of Pyla & oysters tasting at the local market ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private morning trip to the Dune of Pyla & oysters tasting at the local market
4 to 5 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxShore Excursions - AquitaineBus Tours - AquitaineNature and Wildlife - AquitainePorts of Call Tours - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineShore Excursions - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianNature and Wildlife - San SebastianPorts of Call Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianShore Excursions - ToulouseBus Tours - ToulouseNature and Wildlife - ToulousePorts of Call Tours - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Château PlaisancePorte de BourgogneGirondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins)Citadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)Grand TheatreChâteau Pontac-LynchBasilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel)Port of the Moon (Port de la Lune)Porte CailhauLa Cité du VinPalais GallienBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)Arcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon)Grosse ClochePont de PierreBordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux)Quai Louis XVIIIBordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan)Place de la ComédiePlace Gambetta