Departure & Return
BOARDING: 2.30 pm STARTING THE YACHT: 15H. RETURN OF THE YACHT: 16H30. Facing the 7, Quai de la Douane. Pontoon of Honor. Gironde footbridge. Close to La Place De La Bourse. Stop Tram Line C Place De La Bourse.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY YACHT DE BORDEAUX
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Prestige Commented Cruise with Glass of Wine and Canelé in Bordeaux.
- "As you would expect in Bordeaux excellent wine Recommend it." See review