Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick-up can be arranged
Departure & Return
12 Cr du 30 Juillet , 12 Cr du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bordeaux Private Food Tasting Tour with Local Expert?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux Private Food Tasting Tour with Local Expert?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Bordeaux Private Food Tasting Tour with Local Expert?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bordeaux Private Food Tasting Tour with Local Expert?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bordeaux Private Food Tasting Tour with Local Expert
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxFood Tours - AquitaineWalking Tours - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineFood Tours - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianFood Tours - ToulouseWalking Tours - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Port of the Moon (Port de la Lune) Tours & TicketsPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat) Tours & TicketsPlace de la Comédie Tours & TicketsCitadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine) Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel) Tours & TicketsArcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon) Tours & TicketsChâteau Pontac-Lynch Tours & TicketsGirondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins) Tours & TicketsPorte de Bourgogne Tours & TicketsGrand Theatre Tours & TicketsBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André) Tours & TicketsPlace Gambetta Tours & TicketsGrosse Cloche Tours & TicketsBordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan) Tours & TicketsSaint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin) Tours & TicketsChâteau Plaisance Tours & TicketsBordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsPorte Cailhau Tours & Tickets