8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Independently arranging an excursion to multiple Bordeaux wineries can be time-consuming and tricky, so let the experts do it for you. Choose the Bordeaux wine (or Cognac) destination that most interests you and your private certified wine professional guide arranges the itinerary, complete with chateaux visits. Meanwhile, you can relax and enjoy a day of worry-free, private wine tastings.
- Enjoy a hassle-free day in Bordeaux’s wine country during this customizable tour
- Tuck into lunch at a family-owned spot, brasserie, or Michelin-starred restaurant
- Your transport is taken care of, so sample all the wine you want
- Visit regions such as Medoc, Saint-Emilion, Graves, Sauternes, or Pessac-Leognan
Saved to wishlist!
Visits to 2-3 wineries
Private English-speaking guide
Tasting and entrance fees at the chateaux (typically between 10 and 25 euros per person)
Meals and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Bordeaux.
- Port of Bordeaux
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Atlas Bordeaux
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bordeaux Wine Country Private Day Tour with Winery Visits?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux Wine Country Private Day Tour with Winery Visits?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bordeaux Wine Country Private Day Tour with Winery Visits
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxShore Excursions - AquitaineFood Tours - AquitaineBus Tours - AquitaineWine Tastings - AquitainePorts of Call Tours - AquitaineFull-day Tours - AquitaineShore Excursions - San SebastianFood Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianPorts of Call Tours - San SebastianFull-day Tours - San SebastianShore Excursions - ToulouseFood Tours - ToulouseBus Tours - ToulouseWine Tastings - ToulousePorts of Call Tours - ToulouseFull-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Porte Cailhau Tours & TicketsChâteau Plaisance Tours & TicketsSaint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin) Tours & TicketsGraves Wine Region Tours & TicketsPalais Gallien Tours & TicketsPlace de la Bourse (Place Royale) Tours & TicketsGrand Theatre Tours & TicketsPlace Gambetta Tours & TicketsQuai Louis XVIII Tours & TicketsPont de Pierre Tours & TicketsPorte de Bourgogne Tours & TicketsBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsLa Cité du Vin Tours & TicketsBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André) Tours & TicketsPlace de la Comédie Tours & TicketsChâteau Pontac-Lynch Tours & TicketsCitadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye) Tours & TicketsGirondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins) Tours & TicketsPort of the Moon (Port de la Lune) Tours & TicketsArcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon) Tours & Tickets