- Explore the cellars and vineyards of Saint-Émilion with your guide
- Your guide helps you identify the diverse fruit flavors in the wine
- Find out why traditional Saint-Émilion wines are famous across the world
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Bordeaux
Departure & Return
the meeting point is between LCL banque (1 place de Stalingrad) et Wasabi Café (3 place de Stalingrad)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Visit in french and english
- Bring your passport or national identity card
- Please arrive 10 minutes early the start of the trip
- Think of taking comfortable shoes !
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bordeaux So You
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands