- Half-day wine tour through the Médoc region from Bordeaux
- Enjoy a wine tasting at two classified growth chateaux
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
In front of the Bordeaux Tourism Office. Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time. 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The Médoc produces some of the most renowned red wines in the Bordeaux area and it’s also one of the best places in France to go wine tasting. Start your half-day wine tour at a prestigious classified growth chateau, where you’ll sample some of the esteemed wines and hear about what it takes to make it.
Back in your comfortable minivan, continue your tour along the Castle Road (Route des Chateaux) past famous chateaux like Palmer and Margaux. Learn about the history of the Médoc region en route to another classified growth chateau in the region for another wine tasting. Learn about the history of the wine estate and get another perspective on wine-making in the Médoc.
Relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery as you head back to Bordeaux.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult only tour, children under 18 years of age are not allowed
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Two wineries is the perfect number to visit in a day." See review