- Explore UNESCO-listed St-Emilion on a guided walking tour
- Take a scenic bike ride through breathtaking St-Emilion wine country
- Sample fine wine and enjoy a 3-course lunch at a family-run vineyard
- Learn about wine production and tasting at a classified-growth chateau
Departure & Return
In front of Bordeaux Tourist Office Please be there 5min before tour departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Minimum age is 10 years
- This tour is suitable for anyone who can ride a bike, but you must be in good physical health
- Please wear comfortable sports shoes and bring a backpack.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY BORDOVINO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience