- St. Emilion half-day tour from Bordeaux
- Enjoy a visit and wine-tasting in a grand cru estate of St. Emilion
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage-listed village
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide in front of the Bordeaux Tourism Office, 10 minutes before departure time. 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France.
What To Expect
Stop along the way to Saint-Emilion at a grand cru winery to sample some of the local wines and see the beautiful chateau.
Join your guide for a walking tour of Saint-Emilion, learning more about this historic village, and then enjoy free time to explore the town at your leisure—including any shopping you might want to do—before climbing back into the minivan for the return trip to Bordeaux.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult only tour, children under 18 years of age are not allowed
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 adults to operate
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour involves some walking, good walking shoes recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ophorus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "With limited time in Bordeaux, this half-day tour to St Emilion was a great way to see the countryside and do a little wine tasting." See review
- "I highly recommend this tour with Luigi as the guide." See review
- "I went alone and met some great people so a good thing when traveling solo." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews