7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Vinho Verde is Portugal’s largest wine region, stretching through the fertile coastal lands and lush mountains north of Porto. On this tour, enjoy a guided tour of the prestigious Quinta de Santa Cristina estate and tuck into a delicious picnic lunch with wine overlooking the vineyards. Then, choose from a variety of outdoor activities including a Segway or Alpine Coaster ride in the Pena Adventure Park, or kayaking on the Tamega River.
- Picnic lunch of regional specialties and Portuguese wines at Quinta de Santa Cristina
- Two outdoor activities: kayaking, Segway, Alpine Coaster, or Fantasticable
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Magnificent views of the vineyards: venture off-road in a 4x4
Saved to wishlist!
Transport from and to Quinta de Santa Cristina
Coffee and/or Tea
Transportation to/from Pena Aventura Park
Departure & Return
Rua do Complexo Turístico de Lamelas, nº 2, 4870-129 Ribeira de Pena, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quinta de Santa Cristina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4x4 Wine Tour at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4x4 Wine Tour at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 4x4 Wine Tour at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4x4 Wine Tour at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4x4 Wine Tour at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsWine TastingsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBraga4WD Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - Northern PortugalSporting Events - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalExtreme - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern Portugal4WD Tours - PortoFood Tours - PortoSporting Events - PortoWine Tastings - PortoExtreme - PortoFull-day Tours - Porto4WD Tours - Peso Da ReguaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaSporting Events - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaExtreme - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory