9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the best of Portugal’s Minho region during this full-day tour. Discover the port city of Viana do Castelo and its beautiful hilltop sanctuary of Santa Luzia. Then head to Portugal’s oldest village, Ponte de Lima, to learn about the country’s ancient history as well as its popular “green wine” culture. Sit down to a delicious Portuguese lunch and visit a local winery before heading back to Porto.
- Discover the Minho region of northern Portugal on a full-day tour
- Visit the cities of Viana do Castelo and Ponte de Lima
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and wine tasting at a local winery
- Receive a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip to Viana do Castelo and Ponte de Lima
Pick-up and drop-off at the Hotel / Apartment
5 to 9 seats NEW vehicles with air conditioning;
Expert tour Guide
Traditional sweet of the region (very famous)
Regional lunch including drinks
Green wine tasting during the lunch (vinho verde)
Visit to a wine producer with wine tasting (vinho verde)
Umbrella (if necessary)
Bottled mineral water
Small group tour (max. 8 people)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off at your hotel/apartment located in city of Porto.
If you are staying outside Porto city, you must to go to the alternative meeting point: In front of Clérigos Tower (Torre dos Clérigos)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes recommended
- Maximum number of travellers per group is 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Certified company by "Tourism of Portugal", with the CLEAN AND SAFE SEAL. Our team has a specific training on safety standards. We have a complete plan for cleaning our vehicles, and we provide alcohol and masks for our customers. All programs carefully organized taking into account the guidelines of the world health organization. The fact that we only work with very small groups, there is more security. We guarantee an unforgettable experience.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oporto Sensations Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ponte de Lima and Viana do Castelo Small Group Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ponte de Lima and Viana do Castelo Small Group Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ponte de Lima and Viana do Castelo Small Group Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ponte de Lima and Viana do Castelo Small Group Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ponte de Lima and Viana do Castelo Small Group Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBragaFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalCity Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - PortoBus Tours - PortoCity Tours - PortoWine Tastings - PortoFull-day Tours - PortoFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaCity Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory