9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Power bank for charging mobile devices
Photographs that will then be sent to participants by email
Departure & Return
R. Tude de Sousa 131, 4845-075, Portugal
In the car park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild&Free Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of the Natural Waterfalls and Lagoons of Gerês?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of the Natural Waterfalls and Lagoons of Gerês?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of the Natural Waterfalls and Lagoons of Gerês?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of the Natural Waterfalls and Lagoons of Gerês
9 to 10 hours
6 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBragaBus Tours - Northern PortugalHiking - Northern PortugalNature and Wildlife - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - PortoHiking - PortoNature and Wildlife - PortoWalking Tours - PortoFull-day Tours - PortoBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaHiking - Peso Da ReguaNature and Wildlife - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory