9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Certified private tour guide
Premium tasting of traditional delicacies in Valença do Minho
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation in Oporto, Braga or Guimarães.
Porto Airport pickup available for tours in the same day of arrival (if time flight matches).
Pick-up also available at Porto, Braga and Guimarães Main Train Stations (in Porto both S. Bento and Campanhã).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santiago de Compostela Private Tour (All Inclusive)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santiago de Compostela Private Tour (All Inclusive)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santiago de Compostela Private Tour (All Inclusive)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santiago de Compostela Private Tour (All Inclusive)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Santiago de Compostela Private Tour (All Inclusive)
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBragaPortoWalking Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - PortoFull-day Tours - PortoWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory