3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a few hours exploring the food and history of Braga on this guided excursion. After meeting up with a knowledgeable local guide at Arco Da Porta Nova, visit the historic public gardens and cathedral, and enjoy a delicious complimentary meal that includes three petiscos of local cheese, red wine, gizzard, rojões, chorizo, vinho verde, Tíbias e Fidalguinhos, and coffee or tea.
- Enjoy the culinary and historic attractions of Braga on a walking tour
- Visit landmarks like the Cathedral of Braga and Garden da Avenida Central
- Get some exercise and learn about the city from an informative guide
- Savor complimentary plates of local cheese, pork, and other delicacies
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide (English-speaking)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tickets or Entrances other than mentioned
Telephone and personal expenses
Departure & Return
R. Dom Diogo de Sousa 127, 4700-424 Braga, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Personal food or drink is not allowed
- Unable to accommodate dietary restrictions
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY EcoTrilha - Portugal Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Braga Food Tour With A Local Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Braga Food Tour With A Local Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Braga Food Tour With A Local Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Braga Food Tour With A Local Guide
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBragaFood Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - PortoWine Tastings - PortoWalking Tours - PortoHalf-day Tours - PortoFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory