2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Indulge in the best of Portuguese food and wine during this full-day tour of Vinho Verde from Porto. Just 45 minutes outside of the city, escape to the countryside at Quinta de Santa Cristina, a renowned local estate and winery. Wander the grounds on your own or enjoy a guided tour; both options allow you to experience the estate’s beautiful orchards, vineyard, and forest. At lunch you’ll be treated to a hearty picnic in the vineyard, full of regional fare and local wine. In the afternoon you will continue to explore the winery, where you have a choice of two more wines for tasting.
- Full-day wine tour of Vinho Verde estate from Porto
- Get out of the city and enjoy the tranquility of the Portuguese countryside
- Indulge in a savory picnic lunch in the vineyard
- Learn about the region’s wine from an informative local guide
- Sip on a variety of local wines from the famed wine region
- This romantic adventure is perfect for couples
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from Quinta de Santa Cristina
Departure & Return
Rua de Santa Cristina, 80, Veade, 4890-573 Celorico de Basto, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quinta de Santa Cristina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting & Picnic at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting & Picnic at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting & Picnic at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tasting & Picnic at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Tasting & Picnic at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeBragaFood Tours - Northern PortugalDining Experiences - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalFood Tours - PortoDining Experiences - PortoWine Tastings - PortoFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaDining Experiences - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaCategory