- Explore Breckenridge’s gold rush heritage at the Country Boy Mine
- Walk through underground tunnels and see historic mining tools
- Kids will love panning for gold and posing for Wild West photos
- Fun and educational way for families to learn about Colorado history
Departure & Return
Drive along Reiling road until you see our flags and sign on the right. We are 400 yards further along from the free bus service (Purple Route)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Country Boy Mine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.