Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Brighton’s liveliest pubs and clubs on an evening bar crawl
- Use fast-track entry to avoid shivering in entrance lines outside venues
- Be kind to your wallet and enjoy included shots and drink promotions
- Pose for photos taken by a photographer guide through the night
Departure & Return
We meet at a place called 'Ye Olde King and Queen'. Enter the Bar and (on the left) you will be greeted by a member of staff wearing an On The Rocks Bar Crawl T-shirt :)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Valid photo ID (passport or non-paper driving license) required
- Terms and conditions apply, visit our website for details
- Due to several negative past expereinces we no longer accept Stag or Hen groups on our main crawl. For Stag/Hen pacakges please see our website or contact us directly at email@example.com about a private tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY On The Rocks Bar Crawl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.