2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Indulge in a delicious afternoon tea as you float down the Brisbane River on a traditional paddle wheeler. Sip sparkling wine and tuck into a delicious spread of savory rolls, scones, sweet treats and handmade chocolates, accompanied by live music. Pass landmarks like the Story Bridge, Kangaroo Point Cliffs and the Wheel of Brisbane on a romantic 2-hour cruise, and spot attractions like the Brisbane Botanic Gardens and the Queensland Maritime Museum.
- 2-hour high tea and Brisbane River cruise aboard a wooden paddle wheeler boat
- Indulge in tasty finger sandwiches, petit fours, scones and cupcakes
- Bottomless sparkling wine, beer and softdrink
- Listen to live entertainment
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Indulge in gourmet foods and sweet treats as you cruise along the Brisbane River.
Saved to wishlist!
3-tier High Tea stand
Live Entertainment on board
Restroom on board
All other alcoholic drinks (available to purchase on board)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
45 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We can cater to gluten free, lactose free, vegetarian and vegan. These options must be pre-booked prior to the cruise date. We cannot cater for dietary requirements on the day.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise of any mobility issues. Our vessels have stairs. We have limited access for wheelchairs. We can accommodate wheelchairs up to 63cm only. Motorised scooters are prohibited on board any cruise. Please contact our office and advise of any mobility issues prior to your cruise i.e walking frames, cannot navigate stairs, wheelchairs or guide dogs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: no refunds are available
- Changes to your booking:
- 14 days or greater: Date changes or changes in passenger numbers to your booking can be made 14 days or more prior to your travel date (so if you are booked in on Thursday October 1st 2020, changes to your booking can be made up until close of business Thursday September 17th 2020). Should you wish to cancel your booking, we can only offer you a date transfer or credit voucher.
- Less than 14 days: within 14 days of your cruise departure no changes can be made to your booking.
- Missed Departures:
- Unfortunately refunds, transfers or credit vouchers are not permitted due to a missed departure. We strongly recommend that you check travel/traffic conditions on the day of your departure, in particular when there are special events (e.g. public holidays, Marathon, Anzac Day parade) as these can often cause traffic delays.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kookaburra Showboat Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 3974HIGHTEA
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBrisbaneDay Cruises - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandDay Cruises - Gold CoastWater Tours - Gold CoastDay Cruises - Noosa & Sunshine CoastWater Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory
Moreton IslandQueensland MuseumRoma Street ParklandQueensland Art GalleryBrisbane City HallCityCat FerryMt. Coot-thaCity Botanic GardensBrisbane RiverMuseum of BrisbaneNewstead HouseOld WindmillSouth BankAnzac SquareParliament HouseCommissariat Store MuseumStory BridgeEagle Street PierWheel of BrisbaneQueensland Maritime Museum