- Enjoy the Story Bridge on a day or night bridge climb
- Take in spectacular 360-degree panoramic views
- Enjoy audio commentary
- Reach heights of 260 feet over six lanes of traffic
Departure & Return
Story Bridge Adventure Climb Base Headquarters, located on the corner of Wharf and Main Streets at Kangaroo Point, less than a kilometer from the downtown Brisbane
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then set off for the summit of this Brisbane icon, following your guide as your group ascends the eastern side of the bridge. Make your way up a steep incline to a top platform, reaching one of the two high points of the climb, each approximately 262 feet (80 meters) above sea level. Enjoy uninterrupted, 360-degree views of the city skyline, spectacular on a twilight climb, and soak up the panorama including the Brisbane River, Moreton Bay, the Glass House Mountains, Mt. Coot-tha, and Lamington National Park in the distance.
From the central platform, traverse the width of the bridge, high above six lanes of traffic. Your Story bridge adventure climb ends with the return to headquarters, where you receive one complimentary high-resolution group photo of your experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children 6-16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum 1 x Adult to every 3 x Children
- Minimum height restriction of 110cm applies
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women after 20 weeks.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Climb is open for operation during most weather conditions including wet weather
- Maximum weight per person is 130kgs (286 lbs) (or 115kgs/253lbs for Abseil)
- PLEASE NOTE: You will need to take a breath alcohol test and register under .05, if you register over this amount the climb will be forfeited and no refund provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid-19 Procedures: We request all travellers practice good hygiene, we have hand santiser on site with regular cleaning high touch points.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Story Bridge Adventure Climb
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Brisbane Story Bridge Adventure Climb.