Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
We start from our main base Berth B1, Dockside Marina, 44 Ferry Street, Kangaroo Point, Brisbane. There is under cover car parking available as well as street parking for up to 2 hours. Please enquire with us directly for any further questions and/or queries.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No experience or license necessary - but you ned to be able to act safe, think safe and adhere to all instructions given by staff
- The minimum age to be a passenger on a Jet Ski is 8 years
- The minimum age to drive a Jet Ski is 16 years
- Children over 8 years as a passenger must be accompanied by an Adult (over the age of 18 years)
- Travellers should have a reasonable fitness level
- Please be aware there is a weight limit per Jet Ski of 200kg's
- This Activity requires good weather and/or safe river/sea conditions. If it is cancelled due to poor weather, youll be offered a different date or a full refund
- All Jet Ski Tours are subject to River and Weather conditions - Safety is first and formost for our Staff & Guests!
- Our Jet Ski Tours depart from Kangaroo Point. Please Note: you must make your own way to Dockside Marina for your tour 30 mins prior to your booking/departure time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not Suitable for Children Under the age of 8 years
- No children allowed in front of the Jet Ski Driver or driving the Jet Ski
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jet Ski Brisbane
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Blast Jet Ski Tour; No License or Experience Required....