- Explore the Mt. Tamborine area with a guide on a food and wine tour
- Gourmet 2-course lunch included
- Visit wineries, breweries, distilleries, and cheese shops
- All transportation between sites eliminates the need to rent a car
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- MINIMUM NUMBERS APPLY. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. **IF YOU ARE BOOKING FOR LESS THAN 5 PEOPLE, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR ACCURATE AVAILABILITY**
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (all dietaries can be catered for)
- A confirmed pick up time will be sent to you 24 hours prior to your tour (it's likely to be around 9:00-9:30am from Brisbane).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tash Maree Travel Wine Beer Tasting Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Would recommend this tour, it was a fun day out and worth the money paid." See review