- Experience the serenity of Moreton Bay on this charter
- Watersport equipment is provided
- Choose departure and return times, destination, and activities
- Ten people can comfortably dine aboard the boat
Departure & Return
Please wait near Tide on the Jetty, a cafe on William Gunn Jetty at the ocean end of Wyvernleigh Close. There is free parking behind the swimming pool and along Fairlead Cresecent. Contact the skipper on the phone number provided once you arrive.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Child and Infant Life Jackets available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Curlew Escape
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms