- See a lot of the Brisbane River and Brisbane’s iconic sights in a short amount of time
- Fit a morning or afternoon departure into your vacation schedule
- The morning cruise includes an option to hop off at Newstead
- Learn about local history via onboard live commentary
Departure & Return
Meet at the Cultural Centre Public Pontoon just upstream of the Victoria Bridge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY River City Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 90min Brisbane River Cruise/Tour.
- "The cruise itself could be a little longer and travel a little further along the river, but is overall a good value." See review