- Look for dolphins, turtles, manta rays, and whales in the waters of Moreton Bay
- Take a guided hike along the scenic headlands of North Gorge Walk to Point Lookout
- See koalas and kangaroos lounging in their native habitat
- Small-group tour limited to 21 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
Tours depart at 7:45am (Check In 7:35am) from the loading zone in front of 222 Margaret Street, Brisbane. This is outside the Skytower Apartments and between Albert and Edward Streets. Hotel pickups are not available.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During your day out on North Stradbroke Island, your guide takes you to all the top sights, allowing you to do and see more without the hassle of driving and navigating.
Have time to take a refreshing dip in the lake or relax on the white-sand lakeshore beach. You’ll also stop at Myora Springs, a freshwater spring surrounded by tropical forest, and hear about its significance to the local Aboriginal people.
Take a guided walk coastal trail called North Gorge Walk where you can spot migrating humpback whales (from May to October), dolphins, turtles or manta rays swimming below and at Point Lookout. Your guide also takes you to locations in the interior where you might find wild koalas munching eucalyptus leaves and kangaroos lounging in the grass.
Enjoy an included lunch at Stradbroke Island Hotel, along with stops for morning and afternoon tea (own expense). Visit small developed areas including the historic town of Dunwich, the fishing village of Amity, Cylinder Beach and Frenchman’s Beach. You’ll then have free time in the afternoon to explore at your leisure.
Rejoin your group at the designated time to return to Brisbane where your tour ends in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Vegetarian, Halal, Vegan and Gluten Free meal option may be available but options will be limited.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended
- Please bring swimsuits, towel, water bottle, hat and sunscreen
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Queensland Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by North Stradbroke Island Day Trip from Brisbane.