7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
optional yoga / meditation on Lamb Island if time & interest
Ferry cost from and to Redland Bay is NOT INCLUDED in tour price. Visitors to pay via Go-card/cash.
Departure & Return
47 Banana St , 47 Banana St, Redland Bay QLD 4165, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Front of the jetty opposite to bus & ferry station.
5/20/2020 - 12/26/2022
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Person with disability and/or disability card - please contact the operator to discuss prior a booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bay Islands Art & Scenic Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Guided Tour: Russell Lamb Macleay and Karragarra Islands?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Guided Tour: Russell Lamb Macleay and Karragarra Islands?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Guided Tour: Russell Lamb Macleay and Karragarra Islands?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Guided Tour: Russell Lamb Macleay and Karragarra Islands
7 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrisbaneBus Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandArt Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCategory
Tinchi Tamba Wetlands Tours & TicketsQueensland Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsQueensland Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsAnzac Square Tours & TicketsBrisbane City Hall Tours & TicketsCityCat Ferry Tours & TicketsQueensland Art Gallery Tours & TicketsQueen Street Mall Tours & TicketsQueensland Museum Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsThe Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsCity Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsStory Bridge Tours & TicketsNewstead House Tours & TicketsMt. Coot-tha Tours & TicketsWheel of Brisbane Tours & TicketsCustoms House Tours & TicketsSouth Bank Tours & TicketsMoreton Island Tours & TicketsTreasury Casino Tours & Tickets