Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We meet inside the entrance of the Industry City Food Hall by the security desk. The building entrance is on the left side of 36th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue. Note that we MUST begin on time. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sorry, pets are not permitted
- Guests are expected to wear masks and bring sanitizer for COVID-19 compliance.
- Please read this Waiver and Release before booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Made in Brooklyn Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands