Explore our promoted experiences
- Whale sightings are guaranteed in July and August
- Learn more about the importance of these enormous mammals
- Snacks and refreshments are included
- The perfect end to a day on the beaches of Broome
Departure & Return
IMPORTANT: Please park at the Broome Turf Club (racecourse) and walk down the beach road access. The signage is somewhat unclear. DO NOT DRIVE TO THE LIGHTHOUSE, you have gone too far. Once you are on the beach walk over to our white amphibious boat 'Sealegs' parked on the beach.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers with very limited walking ability
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Broome Whale Watching
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands