- Learn how to make classic Belgian waffles
- An ideal choice for foodies
- The short duration of this workshop makes it ideal if you're time pressed
- Eat as many waffles as you like
Departure & Return
From 1st of July 2022: ---------------------------- We meet around the corner of Ezelstraat 98 with Klaverstraat, first door on your right
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bruges Waffle Workshop
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands