1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Markt 20, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
In the market Square holding a big pink and white umbrella!
Burg 15, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking advenTours Bruges
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historical Group Tour of Bruges with Native English Speaker + Chocolate Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Historical Group Tour of Bruges with Native English Speaker + Chocolate Tasting?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Historical Group Tour of Bruges with Native English Speaker + Chocolate Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historical Group Tour of Bruges with Native English Speaker + Chocolate Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBrugesFood Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersMarkets - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersFood Tours - LilleWalking Tours - LilleMarkets - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleBeer & Brewery Tours - LilleFood Tours - BrusselsWalking Tours - BrusselsMarkets - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsBeer & Brewery Tours - BrusselsCategory
Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan) Tours & TicketsCanals of Bruges (Brugse Reien) Tours & TicketsGroeningemuseum Tours & TicketsMinnewater (Lake of Love) Tours & TicketsLace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum) Tours & TicketsFriet Museum Tours & TicketsDuvelorium Tours & TicketsBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek) Tours & TicketsBoudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium Tours & TicketsDe Halve Maan Brewery Tours & TicketsHistorium Brugge Tours & TicketsBruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge) Tours & TicketsBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge) Tours & TicketsSint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital) Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk) Tours & TicketsJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk) Tours & Tickets