Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission to the 'Salvador Dalí: Marquis de Púbol' exhibit at the Museum-Gallery Xpo in Bruges
- See original sculptures and graphic compositions by the Surrealist artist
- Located inside the historic Bruges Belfry in a vibrant, modernized gallery
- A must-see for fans of Dalí and modern art
- View the exhibit any time during opening hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Youth rate applies to students aged between 13 and 18 years or older if they have a valid student card. Please note that you must show a valid student card at the museum ticket desk on the date of visit.
- Every visitor has to desinfect the hands befor entering
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Month masks are obliged from the age of 10 years
- Visitors with fever can not enter
- Desks etc are regulary desinfected
- The indicated route has to be followed
- Touching of artworks, decoration, socles and walls is prohibited
- Groups are allowed
- Between the visitors, families or groups 1.5 meters distance should be kept
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for visitors (Covid Safe Ticket & identity card)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY NV Interart - Intergift
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms