- Fun way to learn about Belgian beer in Brussels, ideal for beer beginners
- Prebook to ensure your place and save time and hassle on your vacation
- Learn the basics of local beers and brewing; and how to pick beers at bars
- Enjoy tastings of five Belgian varieties or join the tour without drinking
Departure & Return
Please come to our own private venue located on Voldersstraat 30, 1000 Brussels or Rue des Foulons 30, 1000 Brussels (same place, just that the street has got 2 names!). Do not come more than 10mins prior the start as we will have not finished to set up the activity yet! Thanks!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beer Experience in Brussels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands