- Ticket to an organ concert at St. Stephen's Basilica in Budapest
- Enjoy famous musical works, performed by some of Hungary’s most renowned musicians
- Listen to classical pieces by prestigious composers including Bach, Beethoven, Schubert and Vivaldi
- Choose from three different seating categories to suit your budget
- Upgrade to include a Danube River dinner cruise after the concert
- Savor a buffet meal with Sparkling wine and wine and enjoy stunning nighttime views of Budapest (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointSt. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
What To Expect
Adapted by Miklos Teleki, a prominent Hungarian organist, the concert includes arias from award-winning oratorio singer Kolos Kováts and the revered Eleonóra Krusic. Take your place inside the beautiful neoclassical structure and enjoy the performance.
Concert plus Dinner: Then enjoy dinner or late-night drinks on a Danube River cruise to complete your evening in Budapest.
Hostesses guide you to the pier, where your cruise is waiting.
You have a front-row seat to admire the UNESCO World Heritage Budapest panorama while sipping wine. A buffet dinner is also available with traditional Hungarian dishes and treats (if option selected).
After dinner, grab your drink and climb to the upper deck. From the open-air view, spot the glowing Chain Bridge, the Gellért Baths, the Freedom Monument atop Mount Gellért and the grand sprawl of Buda Castle. Your evening concludes back at Chain Bridge-Pest side.
There is also a possibility to enjoy the Organ Concert & Cruise program if you are not hungry, join us for a Drink & Cruise to relax on our boats while having a couple of drinks. Drink Cruise includes one welcome drink and an optional beverage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if you require wheelchair assistance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Set list: 1. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Fantasie in F minor K 608 2. Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pietà Signore 3. Tomaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio 4. Liszt Ferenc (1811-1886) – Camille Saint-Saёns (1835-1921): Legend in A major (St. Francis of Assisi's Sermon to the Birds) 5. Johannes Brahms (1833-1897): Prelude and Fuge in G minor 6. Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901): Prayer of Fiesco from opera Simone Boccanegra 7. Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Polonaise, Minuet and Badinerie from Suite in B minor BWV 1067 8. Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hungaria Koncert Kft.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make a point of getting there early to enjoy the full selection." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews