- 4-hour sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires
- Visit the colourful Buenos Aires neighborhoods of La Boca and San Telmo
- Spot iconic landmarks like the Obelisk and La Bombonera football stadium
- Admire the architectural treasures of Plaza de Mayo, Plaza Congreso and Puerto Madero
- Ideal introduction to Buenos Aires for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
This meeting point is for tourists that accommodated outside downtown area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A little more stops to take pictures would have been nice, but this tour gives your perfect overview of the city if you only have several days here." See review