5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the South of Buenos Aires on this small-group bike tour. Lose yourself in the historic atmosphere of the Plaza de Mayo, the colorful streets of La Boca, the stylish modern feel of Puerto Madero, and the old-school charms of San Telmo. Visit some of the city’s loveliest green areas, and enjoy mate, alfajores, and a tasty sandwich from a local food truck.
- Bike to Plaza de Mayo, La Boca, San Telmo, and more
- Local guide shares history of Buenos Aires
- Bike, helmet, and water provided
- Includes lunch, mate, and alfajores
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Use of bicycle
Bike Riding Lessons / Bikes for Beginners. This tour is not suitable for beginners.
Departure & Return
Av. Hipólito Yrigoyen 762 , Av. Hipólito Yrigoyen 762, C1086 AAL, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaThis activity will end right where it started.
It's a car parking 400 meters away from Plaza de Mayo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Biker Street Buenos Aires Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Bike Tour in Buenos Aires Argentina with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Bike Tour in Buenos Aires Argentina with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Bike Tour in Buenos Aires Argentina with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Bike Tour in Buenos Aires Argentina with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresMountain Bike Tours - The PampasHistorical Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasMountain Bike Tours - MontevideoHistorical Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoMountain Bike Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Casa Rosada Tours & TicketsColon Theatre (Teatro Colón) Tours & TicketsCaminito Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsLa Plata Tours & TicketsCafe Tortoni Tours & TicketsLa Ventana Tango Show Tours & TicketsTigre Tours & TicketsBasílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar Tours & TicketsPlaza San Martin Tours & TicketsBuenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino) Tours & TicketsSenor Tango Tours & TicketsBarrio Norte Tours & TicketsTemaiken Biopark Tours & TicketsJewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires ) Tours & TicketsBuenos Aires National Museum of Fine Arts (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes) Tours & TicketsMadero Tango Tours & TicketsBarrio de Abasto Tours & TicketsEl Querandi Tours & TicketsCampanopolis Medieval Village Tours & Tickets