35 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
y Balcarce, RP202, B1646 San Fernando, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
We'll look for you through the main entrance in the parking lot.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/20/2021 - 2/3/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Garcia Alfredo Enrique
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Helicopter Flight over the City of Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Helicopter Flight over the City of Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Helicopter Flight over the City of Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursCity ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresHelicopter Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasHelicopter Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoHelicopter Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaCategory
El Viejo Almacen de Buenos Aires Tours & TicketsMonumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti) Tours & TicketsParque Tres de Febrero (Bosques de Palermo) Tours & TicketsSenor Tango Tours & TicketsPuente de la Mujer Tours & TicketsRetiro Tours & TicketsAmalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat) Tours & TicketsNational Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion) Tours & Tickets9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio) Tours & TicketsBarrio Norte Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Republica Tours & TicketsCafé de los Angelitos Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsBasílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar Tours & TicketsJewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires ) Tours & TicketsSanta Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana) Tours & TicketsPalais de Glace Tours & TicketsEsquina Carlos Gardel Tours & TicketsMataderos Fair Tours & TicketsBuenos Aires Cruise Port Tours & Tickets