You may also like
- See the best of South Korea on your journey from Busan to Seoul
- Reach sites of interest including the UNESCO–listed Seokguram Grotto
- 4-star accommodation and breakfasts are included on your tour
- Hassle-free travel from central Busan to Seoul
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If groups booking with an odd number of people, you will share one room and a pullout bed will be available for the extra person, at no additional charge. Please inform the tour operator at the time of booking if you would like to arrange a double room with a third pullout bed. If three people do not wish to share one double room then one person can book a single room. In this case, a single traveler surcharge will apply for the single room.
- Double room type defaults to two separate twin beds.
- If you prefer 1 queen bed, make sure to note this in the Special Requirements field during checkout.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child price applies for children age 3 to 5 if they share a bed with an adult; if a child sleeps in their own bed they must pay the full adult price
- Infant meals not included
- One person can book the tour, but a minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet this requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Luggage information : Depend group size the vehicle compartment has specific space, please bring only one luggage for each person.
- There are many corona patients in Gyeongsangbuk-do Province. So, the tour except for Gyeongsangbuk-do, it is replaced by Ulsan tour until the coronavirus situation ends. The below schedule check please. [ DAY1 : Meet the guide in front of Toyoko inn hotel 1, Busan Station 13:00pm →Transfer to Jagalchi- Fishery Market, Busan’s largest seafood market→Haeundae Beach and Dongbaek Park→Transfer to Ulsan Hotel : Ulsan Shilla Stay or similar] [DAY2 : Breakfast at your hotel Visit Daewangam Park, a seaside park located on the east coast. A 1-km trail leads to the seashore after passing through a forest of pine, cherry trees, magnolias, camellias, apricots, and forsythia. Transfer to Danyang (3hrs by car) Visit Mancheonha Skywalk and Dodamsambong where refer to the three stone peaks rising out of the Namhangang River. Move to Wonju (1hr by car) Hotel : Wonju Inter-burgo Hotel or similar]
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY US Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Tour of Eastern Korea from Busan to Seoul.