8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This tour takes you to three of the most popular sites in Busan. First, visit Gamcheon Culture Village. Once a hilltop slum and refuge during the Korean War, it’s now a mecca for tourism. Next up: Gukje Market, where you can buy everything from souvenirs to household items and food. Finally visit the Jagalchi Market—watch the fishmongers at work or enjoy a snack in one of the food stalls.
- Full-day tour of Busan
- Explore three popular landmarks
- Private tour exclusively for your group
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All taxes, fees and handling charges
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick tourists up at Busan KTX station as well
- Gimbae Airport, Busan South Korea
- Busan International Cruise Terminal, 17 Haeyang-ro 301beon-gil, Dongsam-dong, Yeongdo-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and younger
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kangsan Travel Service Co.,Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Busan City Tour Including Gamcheon Culture village and Haedong Yonggungsa Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Busan City Tour Including Gamcheon Culture village and Haedong Yonggungsa Temple?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Busan City Tour Including Gamcheon Culture village and Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBusanShore Excursions - JeonjuFood Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuCity Tours - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuPorts of Call Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuShore Excursions - FukuokaFood Tours - FukuokaBus Tours - FukuokaCity Tours - FukuokaMarkets - FukuokaPorts of Call Tours - FukuokaFull-day Tours - FukuokaShore Excursions - NagasakiFood Tours - NagasakiBus Tours - NagasakiCity Tours - NagasakiMarkets - NagasakiPorts of Call Tours - NagasakiFull-day Tours - NagasakiCategory
Haeinsa TempleTaejongdae Resort ParkAndong Hahoe Folk VillageHaeundae BeachGeumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong)Trick Eye Museum BusanHaedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa)UN Memorial CemeterySEA LIFE® Busan AquariumNampodong Street (Theater District)Gwangbokdong Food StreetJunam Wetlands ParkGwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo)Dongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom)Andong Folk Museum