8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Experience Busan to its fullest on a stress-free private 8-hour tour. Skip the confusion of public transport and relax in all-inclusive transportation from your hotel. Listen to in-depth commentary from your personal guide as you explore scenic attractions, including Gwangan Bridge (featured in ‘Black Panther’), Dongbaek Island, and Haedong Yonggungsa Temple. Between sightseeing, enjoy traditional jimdak (soy sauce chicken) at a local gourmet restaurant.
- Experience the exclusivity of a private tour
- Eat a traditional Korean lunch during the tour
- Enjoy complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- Get a comprehensive overview of Busan
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
All taxes, fees and handling charges
WiFi on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick tourists up at Busan KTX station as well.
- Gimbae Airport, Busan South Korea
- Busan international cruise terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kangsan Travel Service Co.,Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Busan City Tour - Haedong Yonggung Temple And Shopping in Lotte Premium Outlet?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Busan City Tour - Haedong Yonggung Temple And Shopping in Lotte Premium Outlet?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6630P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBusanShore Excursions - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuCity Tours - JeonjuPorts of Call Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuShore Excursions - FukuokaBus Tours - FukuokaCity Tours - FukuokaPorts of Call Tours - FukuokaHistorical Tours - FukuokaFull-day Tours - FukuokaShore Excursions - NagasakiBus Tours - NagasakiCity Tours - NagasakiPorts of Call Tours - NagasakiHistorical Tours - NagasakiFull-day Tours - NagasakiCategory
Haeinsa TempleAndong Folk MuseumDongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom)SEA LIFE® Busan AquariumGeumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong)UN Memorial CemeteryGwangbokdong Food StreetTaejongdae Resort ParkAndong Hahoe Folk VillageTrick Eye Museum BusanGwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo)Haedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa)Nampodong Street (Theater District)Haeundae BeachJunam Wetlands Park