8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the UNESCO–listed treasures of coastal Gyeongju on this sightseeing tour from Busan. Begin with pickup at your Busan hotel, and reach Gyeongju in comfort by air-conditioned minivan. During your visit, admire Silla-era art in the Seokguram Cave, visit the historic Daereungwon Tombs, explore Korean Buddhism at the Bulguksa Temple, and enjoy personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour—limited to eight people.
- Visit UNESCO–listed Gyeongju with ease in a day from Busan
- Learn the secrets of attractions like the Seokguram Cave and Bulguksa Temple
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Busan hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Gas + toll + parking fees
Guide + driver or driving guide
Free pickup and drop-off
Busan, Gyeongju free transport service after the tour
Meals + Entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel, Accommodation, Train station, Cruise port.
- Gimhae International Airport, 108 Gonghangjinim-ro, Gangseo-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Gimhae International Airport Domestic Terminal, 108 Gonghangjinim-ro, Gangseo-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Busan Cruise Port, Choryang 3(sam)-dong, Dong-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Busan International Cruise Terminal, 17 Haeyang-ro 301beon-gil, Yeongdo-gu, Busan, South Korea
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Transport with driver
1/8/2022 - 2/4/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Large private Group (9-15pax)
1/6/2022 - 2/4/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Small private Group (1-8pax)
10/4/2021 - 2/4/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must be provide to ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum 2 people numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Meet up point: Customer requested on time and location and pick- your up in front of exit gate with your name picker.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frank Yi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gyeongju 1 DAY UNESCO and Culture tour.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Gyeongju 1 DAY UNESCO and Culture tour.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gyeongju 1 DAY UNESCO and Culture tour.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Gyeongju 1 DAY UNESCO and Culture tour.
8 to 10 hours
6 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
12 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBusanShore Excursions - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuPorts of Call Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuShore Excursions - FukuokaBus Tours - FukuokaPorts of Call Tours - FukuokaHistorical Tours - FukuokaFull-day Tours - FukuokaShore Excursions - NagasakiBus Tours - NagasakiPorts of Call Tours - NagasakiHistorical Tours - NagasakiFull-day Tours - NagasakiCategory
Haedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa) Tours & TicketsHaeinsa Temple Tours & TicketsUN Memorial Cemetery Tours & TicketsDongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom) Tours & TicketsGwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo) Tours & TicketsAndong Hahoe Folk Village Tours & TicketsTrick Eye Museum Busan Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Busan Aquarium Tours & TicketsTaejongdae Resort Park Tours & TicketsAndong Folk Museum Tours & TicketsJunam Wetlands Park Tours & TicketsGeumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong) Tours & TicketsNampodong Street (Theater District) Tours & TicketsGwangbokdong Food Street Tours & TicketsHaeundae Beach Tours & Tickets