- Private Gyeongju day trip by coach from Busan
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Bulguksa Temple and its Seokguram Grotto, both dating back to the ancient Silla Kingdom
- Stop by Tumuli Park for a glimpse of Silla tombs like Cheonmachong and hear fascinating commentary from a guide
- Search for Silla treasures at the Gyeongju National Museum
- Climb the astronomical observatory of Cheomseongdae
- Enjoy a Korean lunch at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick tourists up at Busan and Gyeongju KTX station as well
- Gimhae International Airport, 108 Gonghangjinim-ro, Daejeo 2(i)-dong, Gangseo-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Busan International Cruise Terminal
What To Expect
Disembark to explore the hermitage, which houses a Buddha statue facing the East Sea. Your guide also escorts you to the UNESCO-listed Bulguksa, meaning ‘Temple of the Buddha Land,’ built on the slope of Mt. Toham in the 8th century. Learn why it’s one of Korea’s most revered temples while your guide points out stone pagodas and other Silla features at the impressive complex.
Stop at a local restaurant for lunch before re-boarding the coach for the tombs of Tumuli Park. Imagine the gold crown and other royal ornaments buried with an unknown Silla king at Cheonmachong, meaning ‘Heavenly Horse Tomb,' excavated in 1971.
After a quick stop at an amethyst factory for a look at Korea’s treasured gemstones, your full-day tour continues to the Gyeongju National Museum. Browse the exhibits which display archaeological and historical artifacts from the Silla period.
The Cheomseongdae Observatory, is your final stop, where studies of the constellations were once used to forecast the weather.
Your day trip ends with a return to your hotel in Busan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kangsan Travel Service Co.,Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff