3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
WiFi on board
accommodation in Daegu for 2 nights is not included. Our office is happy to provide information and can recommend places to stay. It is possible to start the tour from Gyeongju or another city near Busan.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick tourists up at Busan, Gyeongju and Dong-daegu KTX station as well
- Gimbae Airport, Busan South Korea
- Busan International Cruise Terminal, 17 Haeyang-ro 301beon-gil, Dongsam-dong, Yeongdo-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kangsan Travel Service Co.,Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Korean UNESCO World Heritage Tour including Gyeongju, Andong and Daegu(2N3D)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Korean UNESCO World Heritage Tour including Gyeongju, Andong and Daegu(2N3D)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Korean UNESCO World Heritage Tour including Gyeongju, Andong and Daegu(2N3D)
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBusanFood Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuMulti-day Tours - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFood Tours - FukuokaBus Tours - FukuokaMulti-day Tours - FukuokaMarkets - FukuokaHistorical Tours - FukuokaFood Tours - NagasakiBus Tours - NagasakiMulti-day Tours - NagasakiMarkets - NagasakiHistorical Tours - NagasakiCategory
UN Memorial Cemetery Tours & TicketsDongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom) Tours & TicketsHaeinsa Temple Tours & TicketsTrick Eye Museum Busan Tours & TicketsAndong Hahoe Folk Village Tours & TicketsNampodong Street (Theater District) Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Busan Aquarium Tours & TicketsHaedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa) Tours & TicketsTaejongdae Resort Park Tours & TicketsAndong Folk Museum Tours & TicketsGwangbokdong Food Street Tours & TicketsGeumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong) Tours & TicketsJunam Wetlands Park Tours & TicketsGwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo) Tours & TicketsHaeundae Beach Tours & Tickets