2 days (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
If you've always wanted to surf, a long weekend or mid-week break in Byron Bay offers the perfect opportunity to learn to master the waves. Avoid the stress of learning on your own, or from an exasperated friend; with these progressive classes, go from success to success with the help of a patient tutor.
- A photographer joins each lesson to take action shots - and capture amazing blunders
- Don't fight for wave space: lessons are capped at 25 surfers
- Cement your progress with two back-to-back surfing days
- Not just the main break: your instructors pick the best surfing spot possible
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
4 Jonson St , 4 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet inside the Wreck/ Mojo Surf shop
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mojo Travel Pty Ltd trading as Mojosurf
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 16855P12
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Progressive Surf Lessons
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSurfingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesByron BayUnique Experiences - New South WalesSurfing - New South WalesUnique Experiences - Gold CoastSurfing - Gold CoastUnique Experiences - Noosa & Sunshine CoastSurfing - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory