- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Departure & Return
Please meet us at our head office, Opposite 56 Lawson Street, Byron Bay at least 20 minutes before your tour start time. Please note that we operate on Daylight Savings hours from October to April each year. Please read our full terms & conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 5 to 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Women more then 15 weeks pregnant should consider the safety risks of undertaking such a tour
- Minimum age 5 years old
- Roadside parking available (paid), Free 4 hour parking is available nearby on Massinger St
- Remember: we run on NSW Daylight Savings time between Oct and April each year
- Please let our staff know of any medical conditions at check in, you do this confidentially by completing our waiver form at check in
- Not recommended for people with phobias, poor physical fitness or chronic lower back injuries
- Mother Nature dictates the day - everyday is different on the Bay, we will do our best to find all sorts of wildlife for you.
- Should conditions be dangerous: We conduct risk assessments of conditions several times per day. If the ocean is too dangerous from things like string winds, stingers or large surf we will contact you to cancel. In this case you are entitled to a full refund, don't worry we don't take your money. Sometimes you are just better off not going then being out there in unnecessary danger
- We do run the tours in the rain, you get wet anyway whether it's sunny or raining.
- In winter we have wetsuits for you to put on before the tour to keep you warm
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not Recommended for people who suffer from phobias of water
- Not recommended for people who suffer from motion sickness
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Sea Kayak at Byron Bay Pty Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The Byron Bay Sea Kayak Tour.