- You’re guaranteed to see koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, and flying foxes
- Spot Australian wildlife in its natural habitat as opposed to a zoo
- A locally sourced picnic lunch is provided
- Byron Bay accommodations pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vision Walks - Eco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Byron Bay Wildlife Safari.