- 6-hour tour of Cape Bryon Lighthouse, Crystal Castle and Bangalow from Byron Bay
- Visit Australia’s easternmost point
- Spot humpback whales in their natural environment from the Cape Bryon Lighthouse
- Stroll the gardens and see the World Peace stupa at the Crystal Castle
- Enjoy lunch in the hinterland town of Bangalow
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Pick up at 0850hrs sharp (NSW! not QLD time) from the Byron Visitor Information Center at 80 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 (it’s a yellow cottage style building just behind the main bus stop). Please wait on or in front of the veranda.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring:
- Raincoat (the weather is changeable)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Camera (to capture your amazing moments)
- Children have to be able to walk by them self or have to be carried by their parents. This tour is suitable for prams.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Byron Bay Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.