- 3-hour certified scuba diving experience in Byron Bay
- Look out for whales and dolphins on the short cruise to Julian Rocks
- Enjoy up to 50 minutes scuba diving in the Julian Rocks Marine Reserve
- Spot marine life including mantas, wobbegong sharks, and three different types of sea turtle
- Scuba diving certification is required: all equipment provided
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date and time or full refund.
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to scuba diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions may prevent you from scuba diving and a dive medical may be required.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date and time or full refund.
- You must be a certified diver and have dived within the last 12 months (otherwise a refresher will need to be completed prior to the dive).
- Flying after diving: If only one dive is undertaken then a minimum of 12 hours is recommended before flying. If more than one dive is conducted in the day, or multiple days of diving are undertaken then an interval of 24 hours is recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Byron Bay Dive Centre
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Byron Bay Certified Scuba Diving Tour.