- Maximize your chances of seeing whales as they migrate in winter
- Get insights into whale behavior from your marine biologist guide
- Includes use of a spray jacket, as well as snacks and water
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel (if option selected)
Departure & Return
The vessel departs from the Lance Ferris Wharf in Ballina, 12-24 Fawcett Street, Ballina, NSW, 2478. A 30 minute scenic drive, south of Byron Bay. Please meet on the Lance Ferris Wharf directly in front of the Wharf Bar & Restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Out Of The Blue Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.