- Glass-bottom kayak and snorkeling tour in Los Cabos, led by experienced guides
- Paddle around the famous El Arco (The Arch) rock formations and observe a sea lion colony and marine birds up close
- Snorkel around Pelican Rock teeming with tropical colorful fish
- Choose between a morning and afternoon departure
- Air-conditioned round-trip minivan transport from hotels and the cruise ship pier included
Departure & Return
If you do not need complimentary round trip transportation: We can meet you at Plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an Oxxo (convenience store), we will meet you there, just let us know so we give you a time!.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Sink your toes into the silken sands of the beach and listen to an informative safety talk from your experienced guide. Once you’ve grasped basic paddling techniques, don your life jacket and snorkeling gear and set sail in your glass-bottomed kayak.
Follow your guide as you maneuver Land’s End, the blissful bay where many of Los Cabos’ legendary landmarks reside. Admire pelicans and diverse sea birds as they soar past, not forgetting to gaze through the transparent boat bottom at shimmering schools of exotic fish. Keep your eye out for the manta rays and sea turtles that also inhabit the waters and paddle past the colony of sea lions lying languidly upon the sun-drenched rocks.
Gain insight into local ecology and geology as you cruise past El Arco to the secluded Playa del Amor, a romantic and remote beach accessible only by water. Enjoy dramatic vistas of sea-sculpted boulders as you sail past the landmark.
Arrive at Pelican’s Rock and dock your kayak in order to immerse yourself in the beautiful waters of the bay. Slip on your snorkeling gear and set off in search of lobsters, angelfish, puffers, and schools of stingrays.
Return to your kayak and paddle around the picturesque Playa del Amor and enjoy a light snack. Absorb the tranquil atmosphere before sliding back into your kayak for the return journey to Medano Beach to board your minivan and venture back to your hotel or cruise ship port in comfort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please bring a beach towel, sandals, a hat, sunscreen and a camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.
- Morning tours are recommended (less windy, less crowded)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY High Tide Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We took the 2PM tour and the waves were kind of strong so it was a struggle at first, but overall worth every penny." See review
- "Seeing the arch via kayak was a super fun way to go and snorkeling was fun for all!" See review
- "they were great hosts and we would strongly recommend this to anyone looking for a little kayaking and snorkeling !!" See review